ACLIVITY is a different kind of placement agency.
We are committed to helping you find the position you want today, and we’re there for you over the long-term as you continue to advance your career. When you join the ACLIVITY network, we offer you key rights, and you agree to key responsibilities.
Candidate Bill of Rights
- The right to our best personal efforts: We will treat you like a person, not a commodity. We’ll be diligent about finding you an appropriate position with a company that fits your interests. We won’t just add your information to a pile of candidates or shop you around for positions you’re not interested in. Our personal goals revolve around providing well-targeted matches between our clients and candidates, so you can rest assured we‘ll do our personal best for you.
- The right to our best professional efforts: We want you to succeed. Once we understand the position you’re looking for, we’ll leverage our network and every tool in our toolbox to support you in a successful career transition. Our Career Services are available to help develop your resume, coach you on interviewing and connect you with resources for skill-development.
- The right to chase other opportunities instead of chasing us: You are welcome to call or email to check in but, as we are finding the perfect placement for you, we will not require you to check in daily or weekly to remind us that you’re looking for a job. Until we place you in the right position, we will continue to work our network on your behalf.
- The right to equal opportunity: You have the right to an equal opportunity. ACLIVITY is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring, transfer, compensation, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to age, citizenship/immigration status, disability, gender identity, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status. We are committed to creating a healthy workplace that serves to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Discrimination is not tolerated.
- The responsibility to be honest and straightforward with us: When calling upon our services, you have a responsibility to communicate honestly about who you are and what you bring to the table. We can help you find what you are looking for only if you communicate honestly and clearly about your availability, skills and interests.
- The responsibility to present yourself professionally: We want to make you look good to our clients and you have a responsibility to help us look good too. When we make appointments, set up interviews or link you with other connections inside our network, you will be on time for meetings and present yourself in a professional manner. You will also act with discretion after interviews by not sharing with others information you may have learned about a client.
- The responsibility to keep in touch about where your job search is leading: As we’re doing our best to find the right position for you, we want to ensure that we don’t present you to a company you’ve already presented yourself to. Your responsibility will be to keep us informed. We’ll need to know where you have already applied, basic information about other recruiters you’re working with and where you are posting your resume.
- The responsibility to support the creation of a harassment-free workplace: When you accept a placement through ACLIVITY, you are also committing to refrain from discrimination against ACLIVITY, our clients, and their employees or contractors regardless of age, citizenship or immigration status, disability, gender identity, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status. It is your responsibility to treat each person in the ACLIVITY network with professional respect.
When we work together to develop your career, we’re sure to find a position you love!