- Assist in the preparation and review of all US compliance requirements related to our International operations including but not limited to:
Transfer Pricing Reports
- Support the Company’s corporate income tax provision process for compliance with US GAAP/SEC reporting as required by ASC 740
- Support the business units by addressing issues related to withholding and indirect taxes
- Assist with federal and international income tax audits, as necessary
- Research developments in tax law to determine appropriate tax methods and identify tax savings opportunities
- Analyze processes with the goal of increasing efficiency
- Support various special projects and assist with ad hoc tax assignments as needed in all areas of tax and finance
- Demonstrate proactive behavior/involvement to make recommendations and facilitate decision making
Basic Requirements: located in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
- 2+years of experience in income tax compliance with exposure to income tax accounting reporting under ASC 740
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across disciples
- CPA certification and Master of Taxation
- Big 4 Experience is a plus
- Exposure to basic international tax concepts
- Familiarity with OneSource Tax Provision Software (Tax Stream)
- 2+ years of prior experience writing tax position papers and technical memos to support Company’s tax positions
Will be eligible for discretionary bonus, with funding based on company performance.
We are committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our programs are designed to provide you with the ability to customize your benefits to best meet the needs of you and your family. Our philosophy for these programs is to support and encourage healthy living and wellness. Our benefits package covers it all–from healthcare savings plans to education assistance and more!
Financial: 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan; profit-sharing; company-paid life insurance, AD&D and disability
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), company-paid holidays, health and wellness events, exercise and sports facilities (locations may vary)
Employee Incentives: Tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, year-round employee events and community programs, discounts on Dish Network and HughesNet
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Savings Account (HSA) with opportunities to earn employer contributions; Health Care, Dependent Care and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Salary: $70k to 85k
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Persons or those able to obtain and maintain U.S. government security clearances may be required for certain positions. EEO is the law.