We are looking for an Accounting Manager to manage and oversee the daily operations of the corporate accounting team, produce financial statements, and develop and implement best practice accounting policies and procedures. The Accounting Manager needs to have technical knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and internal controls.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the corporate accounting team.
- Manage month-end close activities.
- Monthly review of financials and oversight of balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare annual audited financial statements and work with external auditors through audit process.
- Work cross-functionally with the other departments on new initiatives to understand the financial impact and ensure accounting issues and transactions are identified, documented, and properly recorded within the accounting records.
- Research and prepare technical accounting memos for adoption of new standards, treatment of acquisition transactions or new contracts and transactions.
- Maintain a strong internal control environment
- Build and supervise a dynamic team in an ever-changing environment.
- CPA required
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting
- Accounting experience at supervisory level, required
- Experience with financial reporting requirements and GAAP accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing deadlines
Annual Salary Range: $90,000 – $110,000